Happy New Year 2016!
It’s time to say goodbye to the year 2015 that was filled with many moments of happiness and sorrows in each one of our lives. With quite a lot of enthusiasm, hopes and resolutions, people all around the world are now set to welcome a fresh, new year.
From family get together to parties, the new year day will be filled with celebrations in every nook and corner of the world. Dazzling fireworks will light up the skies of New York, Sydney, Australia, London and Dubai among others on New Year’s eve.
Check out 20 inspirational quotes by famous personalities that can be shared on New Year’s day below:
- This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change. — Taylor Swift, American singer-songwriter
- The beginning is the most important part of the work. — Plato, philosopher
- Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. — Oprah Winfrey, American media proprietor
- Resolution One: I will live for God. Resolution Two: If no one else does, I still will.— Jonathan Edwards, philosopher
- Celebrate endings – for they precede new beginnings. — Jonathan Lockwood Huie, author
- Let our New Year’s resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word. — Goran Persson, Former Prime Minister of Sweden
- Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one. — Brad Paisley American singer-songwriter and musician
- We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day. — Edith Lovejoy Pierce, Writer
- Let us make our future now and let us make today’s dreams tomorrow’s reality. — Malala Yousafzai, Pakistani activist
- I have no way of knowing how people really feel, but the vast majority of those I meet couldn’t be nicer. Every once in a while someone barks at me. My New Year’s resolution is not to bark back. — Tucker Carlson, American Journalist
- Hope, smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering ‘it will be — Alfred Lord Tennyson, poet
- New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday. — Charles Lamb, English writer
- And now we welcome the New Year. Full of things that have never been.” — Rainer Maria Rilke, Bohemian-Austrian poet and novelist
- For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice. — TS Eliot, essayist
- I would say happy new year but it’s not happy; it’s exactly the same as last year except colder. — Robert Clark
- Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like. — Lao Tzu, philosopher
- Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson, essayist
- For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move! — Mehmet Murat Ildan
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. — CS Lewis, novelist
- May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions! — Joey Adams, actress
Messages, Wishes and Picture Greetings
1. May you dedicate the New Year to humanity and the betterment of the world at large. Wishing you and your family a very happy and prosperous new year 2016.
2. May the year 2016 shower a lot more blessings on you to make you a better person. New Year wishes to you.
3. May the bad times you faced in the year 2015 be your stepping stones to success and may you be blessed with many happy moments in 2016. Happy New Year buddy.
4. Lets gather around and celebrate the dawn of the sparkling new year. May it bring gifts of joys, good health and surprises. Best wishes for you and your family.
5. May the year 2016 greet you with frangrant days, may it be as colorful as rainbow, as bright as sunshine and as happy and cheerful as a lark. Happy New Year
6. Our life is a mixture of many ups and downs. Accept this reality and may you be able to handle all the situations you come across in the best ways possible. Happy New Year 2016.
7. Here comes a brand new 365 days for you to enjoy accepting the realities of the life. Fill them with whatever your heart desires without any regrets. Wishing you the greetings of this new year.
8. Wishing you all the very best to get succeed in the year 2016 and achieve all the goals you have set. Happy New Year.
9. May your beautiful smile be the reason for others’ happiness this year. Spread your joy and happiness to everyone around you. Be the reason for the smile of people around you. Happy New Year.
10. Thank you for being my support all these years and I wish to have you by my side in the coming year as well. Happy New Year dear friend.
11. May god illuminate your life with His light; May god bless you with peace of night; May God fill your life with warmth and blessings and fill your heart with everything you wish. Happy New Year 2016
12. Wishing you a great, prosperous, blissful, healthy, bright, delightful, energetic and extremely happy new year 2016.
This post was originally published at: ibtimes.