1. You mentally claim half the food on the table
And then get mad when someone steals the last of your paneer pakoras.
2. Gluttony you say?
But can you really blame me?
3. You also remember to stuff yourself at Sehri
And drink enough water to house a couple of fish.
4. While everyone around you is suddenly a dietary expert
Magical thirst-preventing yogurt and filling fiber! Should I be writing these down?
5. It’s impossible to feel well rested
6. And your internal clock’s all messed up
7. However, your social circle has suddenly awoken
Already got plans for Iftaar? No worries, a Sehri appointment works just as well.
8. God forbid you’re told to move an inch and actually do your job
9. Brain activity seems to have slowed down for many
When everyone starts to resemble an aloo ka samosa, you know you have a problem.
10. Complaints are the soundtrack to your rozas
11. It’s Crazy Taxi world
Iftaar time, bajis.
12. Sometimes you wish you could just fast-foward the day
13. It seems like the sweet sound of the Maghrib Azaan will never reach your ears
14. But somewhere along the way you realize there’s more to life than food
15. And that’s when you get into the real Ramazan spirit
16. Usually right after Iftari
featured image credit: bigstockphoto.com