Pakistan The Beautiful: Part IV

Pakistan The Beautiful: Part IV

by Anastasia on May 22, 2011 · 18 comments

in National

Pakistan is the land of never ending miracles, picturesque mountains, gorgeous valleys, mysterious deserts, sunny beaches and magnificent lakes. There are hundreds on wonderful places to visit and there are thousands of beautiful photos we’d love to share with you. Stay with us and we’ll try to reveal you the heart of Pakistan. Pakistan The Beautiful: Part IV- enjoy the collection and share it with your friends!

Bindu Gol Zom, Hindu Kush

Boroghil Valley

Glaciers and Crevasses, Hindu Kush, Pakistan

Gold Layers, Bindu Gol Zom, Chitral

Hanging Glaciers

Hindu Kush Mountains

Langar, en route for Shandoor Pass

River Kabul

The virgin peaks of Hindu Kush, Pakistan

Towards Karumbar Lake, Chitral

Valleys of Hindu Kush

Waterfall in Hindu Kush

{ 18 comments… read them below or add one }

sidra February 9, 2012 at 9:40 am

i love pakistan and never ever wants to leave pakistan.i want to visit it cz i didont see its beautiful places like gilgit,chitral,murree etc

Anis mohiuddin, Kolkata January 1, 2012 at 3:36 pm

Very impressive and picturesque mountains indeed. For me Pakistan is out of reach. This country kills more innocent Muslims than Bush or Narender Modi combine can. I cannot imagine the trail of destroyed families – in Pakistan – how should they be coping with their losses. Unless Muslims resolve to stop killing Muslims absolutely (suicide bombers are strangest creatures) there should be no compromise and I do not wish to ever visit Pakistan despite the fact that just last of a few relations of mine are at the end of their life span and 2013 may see the end of them. Today my first cousin died of cancer in Karachi at 10 AM at the age of about 69 years. We were separated in 1964 after the Calcutta riots when their property was destroyed and looted. They left for East Pakistan as destitute. In 1971 Bangladesh drove them away to Pakistan calling them Biharis and took away their houses which they had built after migrating from Calcutta. All of them were with us till 1965. Since then I have not seen most of them. I do not hope to see them at all. Can’t believe that we were part of the same household till 1965, the year I appeared for my higher secondary exams and now they are hardly remembered because of distance created by politics of this subcontinent.

Visiting Pakistan seems to be out of question. I fear that Hindus could not kill us because we were away from scenes of riots in India but Muslims in Pakistan will probably get me. It is better to die at the hands of infidel, which I do not think is likely to happen any time soon, than that of a Muslim rascal.

My last line looks to be more true than anything I have read anywhere – If Islam could not correct this lot called Muslims then it is better they get stamped out. I cannot think how Ahmadis, Shias and many other sects cannot call themselves Muslims just because a small segment of idiots and rogue elements think they are not.

Hassan December 5, 2011 at 9:52 am

WOW- Pakistan Zinda Abad……

Not saying name July 20, 2011 at 7:40 pm

You country would be better without ahmadis, shias, barelvis, sufis, and terrorists.

Ismail June 25, 2011 at 1:49 am

These are truly some of the most exquisite pictures of Pakistan I have ever seen.

I am amazed to see the amazing work you n ur team are doing n spreading with the creation of this website. Well done!

Hasan June 25, 2011 at 6:26 am

Thank you.

zindadilpakistan June 12, 2011 at 3:46 pm

I been to all these places so many times. There was a time when tourism was among one of the top industry collecting foreign revenue. Unfortunately due our policies and circumstances we could not pay the required attention to this sector whereas we neighbors have put all their effort to take this sector into a proper industry.

Juergen May 31, 2011 at 12:20 pm

The nature is so beautiful! I love this rest an peace.

Jamil May 31, 2011 at 4:45 am

Insha Allah this summer I iz gonna see these places.yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw

Jamil May 31, 2011 at 12:41 am

Mesmarizing.

FaYsal May 30, 2011 at 9:51 am

Most of the people doesnt even know that Pakistan is one of the most beaUTIFUL places in the world. but bcoz of all the propaganda we are only seen as a place of terrorists. Well, we are not terrorists we are the most loving nation in the world. and MASHALLAH after watchin all this u dont wanna go to switzerland or Paris or any other place in the world.

SYED TASADDAQH May 27, 2011 at 9:59 am

MASHA ALLAH, ITS SO BEAUTIFUL PLACE I LIKE AND LOVE IT. PAKISTAN ZINDA BAAB,

waseem aslam May 26, 2011 at 2:31 pm

precious

shehzad May 26, 2011 at 12:56 am

i like it

uzma May 25, 2011 at 3:46 pm

waoooooooooooooooo.its amazing nd breathtaking view of our beloved pakistan ,my allah protect it from al the enemies from inside nd out till the day of judgement.pakistan zindabad.

Faisal Jhagra June 24, 2011 at 4:09 am

salam

Mohtarma nice Coment for pakistan………..
I think pakistan is a gift of God…………………
A.H

Fareeha Rizvi May 25, 2011 at 3:20 pm

Very beautiful pictures :) Beautiful Pakistan Zindabad :)

dua May 23, 2011 at 12:20 pm

woooow wow wow i have no words to express this beauty MASHALLAH Qudrat k nazaron ki bat he alag hai